Category Archives: Updates
CCP are deploying Inferno 1.2 on August 8th.
I cannot actually access Singularity at the moment (tgl3 is still unsubbed on there) so this post will lack screenshots and precise stats. If you have either, let me know so I can update the post.
Without further ado, here’s what I know of:
- Attack Frigate Changes – A change to the Executioner, Condor, Atron and Slasher to make them more viable for combat. New stats here, with a small update here.
- Mining Barge Changes – A change to barges & exhumers. The main change is a move from Cargo Holds to a new dedicated Ore Bay, but also changes around the roles. CCP have not announced the exact details, but there’s a pastebin here of the changes mined from the test server or something. This also include a couple of new rigs for mining ships. Have fun!
- New Alchemy reactions – CCP are introducing new Alchemy things in 1.2. Their Devblog is here. There’s also an update to the reactions, found here.
- Rookie Ship buff – CCP are giving all the Rookie Ships a fixed role bonus, and generally improving their stats. This should make Rookie Ships a viable combat ships for very low SP pilots, since the bonuses include EWAR. Stats here.
- V3 Angel Ships – The V3 changes are continuing with the Angel Ships being updated. Check out the CCP video here!
- UPDATE: Self destruct changes – SD’ing will now give loot and a killmail
- UPDATE: Incursion Changes – A buff to OTA sites in Vanguard Incursion systems. Changes here.
- UPDATE: Tooltips on hovering over weapons!
- T2 armor plates – Tech 2 Armor plates have had their HP buffed, now giving more Armor than the Meta 4 varient (Rolled Tungsten)
- New NPE – An improved New Player Experience is en route.
- Fittings now save cargo/rigs – Some awesome Dev (CCP Punkturis) has added the ability to fit your cargo and rigs when fitting from the fitting browser.
- Changes to Missile Names (again) – CCP have made a couple of changes to the naming of Heavy Assault Missiles and FoF missiles. Dev blog here.
- Changes to Implant descriptions and market sorting – In the same Dev blog as above, the description of implant bonuses have been made a bit more consistent, and their market orders have been improved so they actually make sense.
- Improved Unified Inventory usability – You can now drag out windows from the main Inventory window. Probably other stuff too.
- Green Screen in Character Creation – You can now select a “green screen” option in character re-customization.
- Improved Market Search – The Market search function has been improved, splitting results into subsections (ships, propulsion etc) for easier location of what you want
That’s everything I could find for now, but there’s some other stuff to look out for:
- CCP announced their general ideas for Black Ops ships
- This is EVE III:
If I missed anything, please let me know. Since I can’t access Singularity, it’s really hard to check for the new stuff!