More changes hit Singularity, including the Assault Frigate buff
Another round of changes have hit the Singularity Test Server.
There are 2 major changes, with a number of smaller ones.
Firstly, the new Neocom.
It’s nice, without a doubt. I do have quite a few niggles with it – the “Accessories” take far too long to navigate to on the default bar, the wallet/chat channel flashing icon is really dim and so on. Hopefully these will be remedied as they have already been posted to the feedback thread.
The new bar appears to be pretty customizable – you can drag and drop icons around and create groups for icons as well.
Next up are the changes to the Assault Frigates.
The leaked buffs from the Chaos build appear to be right on the mark, as seen with my Enyo!
Changes have hit across every Assault Frigate. It’s worth checking them out. CCP have listed the changes HERE.
- Better functionality of the online/offline notification thing.
- New symbols in channel lists
- Compact channel list
- The Watchlist can now support 15 pilots, and can be rearranged by dragging and dropping
- Improvements to overheating
- Shift-Clicking a module activates/deactivates overheat
- The green overheat bar will now flash when you’ve hit deactivate, so you know you’ve actually clicked it
- Filters for skill queue/skill list
- Alliances can join Faction Warfare
- Upon receiving leadership or wormhole bonuses, your shield actually rises with the increase.
- Before, the shield capacity would rise but the shield amount would remain the same, resulting in the appearance of “being shot” as red appears on the shield display.
- NEW: This also appears to effect boarding a shield ship from a POS (aka on-lining shield extenders)
- New deadspace shield hardeners (I have no information on these)
- Edit: Screenshot here, thanks to Belloche.
- You can save bookmarks straight into your corporation folder
- Tech 2 Triage now offers -20% cap usage for remote modules
That’s everything I have so far. Let me know if I missed anything.